Online Yoga Teacher Training
Take advantage of the convenient online training provided by Anahata Conscious Living by joining a growing number of people who have found a way to improve themselves through yoga. From the shelter of your own home, participate in the online yoga teacher training in order to deepen your knowledge, and gain a better outlook on life. With flexibility in mind, we have designed a course to be easily completed on your schedule. What are you waiting for?
Timing of sessions (GMT-7)
We understand the value of seeing your teacher and classmates face-to-face, that's why we hold a live lecture each Saturday from 2-5 pm PST. No stress if you cannot make every lecture in person, they are all recorded and uploaded on our curriculum site, Teachable.
- 200-hour online yoga teacher training
- ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER WITH YOGA ALLIANCE AFTER COMPLETION OF THE TRAINING JUNE 13 2022
- Study with a top 5 rated yoga influencer who draws upon her formal training of eastern and western medicine to deliver a holistic approach to yoga
- Course syllabus and recorded classes are all easily accessible on Teachable. In a matter of minutes, you’ll have access to everything you could ever need to step into your power—the stress-free platform makes it easy—tech skills or no tech skills
- 9 hours of one-on-one instruction during bi-weekly check-in calls to keep you motivated and advancing your practice.
- Pre-recorded and live lectures on philosophy and technique
- Flexible duration can be completed in 12 weeks.
Students who complete their training are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT®).
How the training works
To complete the 200-hour online yoga teacher training, you will need to complete the following:
- Home practice logs (15 hours): You must record yourself teaching a 30-minute pranayama, asana, and meditation
- Take 30 hours of online yoga classes with Anahata Conscious Living for observation and write a summary of what you have learned from it (30 hours) this can be completed by taking just two classes a week, however, we recommend a daily practice to hone your skill and dedication to yoga.
- Structured independent studies (20 hours): You must go over the chapters you will be covering on the online Zoom classroom
- Attend live or pre-recorded lectures (14 hours)
How long will it take to complete the program?
No two students have the same schedule. That's why Anahata Conscious Living designed this online course with flexibility in mind. This course can be completed in 12 weeks by taking just one live or pre-recorded lecture and two live yoga classes a week.
However, Anahata Conscious Living will work with you to develop a work plan to keep you on track and focused during the duration of your training.